Ventilex Fluid Bed Dryer for bulk processes
Do you wish to dry and cool food products, animal feed, minerals, or chemical products in an energy-efficient way?
Then a Ventilex Fluid Bed Dryer, or Fluidized Bed, is the equipment of choice!
Our engineers developed three types of fluid beds:
- To dry products
- To cool products
- A fluidized bed dryer and cooler in one; the product is first dried, using hot air, then cooled down to ambient temperatures
Optimal and uniform drying results
In the Ventilex fluidized, or fluid bed, updrafts of gas or air cause a solid substance to behave like a fluid. The mechanic shaking motion of the fluid bed enhances this effect, swiftly causing high heat transfer and uniform results.
By choosing the proper combination of airspeed and mechanical motion, products with a large variation in particle size can be treated efficiently and with a minimum of dust formation.
By gently shaking the product up-and-down, an optimal and uniform drying result can be achieved at a lower temperature and with shorter residence time. This makes fluid beds the most energy-efficient drying solution in their league.
It’s a Ventilex!
The advantages of the Ventilex Fluid Bed Dryer
- Tailor-made and precisely tuned to your specific production process
- Optimal and uniform drying results
- Reliable and robust: long life span, 24/7
- Repeatable and verifiable, due to advanced PLC control
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain
- Energy-efficient: significantly reduces energy costs
Alternative applications of the Ventilex Fluid Bed
Apart from drying and cooling, our fluid bed can also be used for the following thermal processes: