Ventilex mineral dryers for heavy-duty processing at lowest cost per ton
Mineral dryers need to be designed for heavy duty processing. Sanding and eroding – such is the reality of the drying processes of coarse-grained minerals, like sand, and gravel.
Also, mineral drying is a critical step in total production process. When drying large volumes of material, energy consumption is the greatest controllable expense. Ventilex has been a trusted partner for decades, offering state-of-the-art technology that ensures efficiency, quality, and sustainability.
As you have come to expect from us, we provide tailored solutions for any imaginable mineral application. Moreover, Ventilex is the only manufacturer to offer energy-efficient drying solutions, enabling low life-cycle investment costs while offering the best performance.
Here’s why Ventilex Fluid Bed Dryers are the game-changers you’ve been waiting for:
- 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁: Our dryers are engineered with sustainability in mind. They reduce energy consumption and minimize environmental impact, making them an eco-conscious choice for any operation.
- 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: Ventilex dryers provide precise control over temperature, humidity, and airflow, ensuring a consistent and high-quality end product.
- P𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆: Achieve optimal heat transfer, faster drying times, reduce product loss, and enhance your overall process efficiency.
- 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Ventilex Fluid Bed Dryers can handle a wide range of mineral types and sizes, making them adaptable to various industry needs.
- 𝗟𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: These dryers are built to last, requiring minimal maintenance and ensuring long-term reliability.
Up to 60% energy savings with the Ventilex corrosion-resistant mineral dryer
Drying systems for minerals and aggregates consume much energy, leading to high operational costs and low margins.
Our high-efficiency fluid bed dryers typically result in energy savings of 30-60%, which makes the Ventilex the most energy-efficient of all drying solutions.
Sand, gravel, limestone, salt, marble, clay – whichever material you are processing, the Ventilex drying system offers reliable and predictable results, while consuming less energy.
Hence, this Ventilex mineral dryer is recognized as one of the best fluid bed dryers for aggregates around, used by leading companies worldwide.
Get in touch
Ventilex mineral dryer for:
- Quarry sand
- Quartz sand
- Silica sand
- Dry mortar, non-refractory mortar and concrete
- Refractory cement and mortar
- Dolomite, incinerated or sintered
- Rock salt
- Raw salt
- Sodium chloride
- Pebbles and gravel
Discover how Ventilex is revolutionizing mineral processing with innovative drying solutions.
Reach out to our experts to discuss your unique needs and learn how our technology can benefit your business.