This form calculates the approximate energy saved using various technologies. For these calculations, 50% RH and sea level elevation are assumed or data is from published source (see notes). All data is believed to be accurate and is from published sources but not guaranteed. Request in writing an energy usage guarantee based on your situation and include:
- Your elevation above sea level
- TPH throughput (dried)
- Moisture in % (be as accurate as possible)
- Discharge moisture you need, 5) Product sizes and type of product.
- Operating data for “Rotary” obtained from NISA Energy Conservation Survey.
- Operating data for “Fluid Bed” obtained from published data in public domain.
- Energy figures are approximate and for reference only.
To get the high, low and average temperature, amount of rain, cooling and heating degree days for every ZIP Code in the U.S. by day and month click HERE. The average is based on the 30 year period from 1971 to 2000. Enter a 5-digit ZIP Code and click on Submit.